|Name: Lori Janes
Locale: Corona, CA
GE-Signa 1.5 Tesla
Fonar-Sympulse 0.6 Tesla
Siemens-Impact 1.0 Tesla
Hitachi-Airis 0.3 Tesla
Access Imaging - Riverside,CA 2014 - 2015
MRI Technologist ~ Internship (Completed 1000 hrs)
• Machines Used: Fonar 0.6 Tesla,Siemens 1.0 Tesla
• Prepare patients for imaging scans,i.e. changing to scrubs,removing metals,etc.
• Data entry of patient clinical history,anatomical area to be scanned,orientation specified and position of entry. Placing markers to identify areas of maximum pain or ROI.
• Ensure that the equipment is operating properly.
• Conduct screening interviews of patients to identify contra-indications,such as ferrous objects,pregnancy,prosthetic heart valves,cardiac pacemakers or tattoos.
• Create backup copies of images by transferring images from disk to storage media or workstation.
• Develop or producing film records of magnetic resonance images.
• Assist doctors with intravenously contrast dyes.
• Explain MRI procedures to patients,patient representatives,or family members.
• Thoroughly competent in performing all basic MRI imaging of the brain,neck,spine,abdomen and extremities. (Performed over 1100 scans unsupervised during my internship)
|Listing Added on: March 24, 2015 at 8:41
Last Edit: March 24, 2015 at 8:52
Back to ARMRIT Certified Techs.