Organization: New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Contact: Katie Krzywicki
Locale: Wilmington, North Ca
About the Position:
MRI Technologist - Radiology - MRI
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
The MRI Technologist is responsible for performing diagnostic magnetic resonance imaging procedures on patients as ordered by a physician to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Completion of a two-year degree in an approved Radiology program or work experience recommended by the approved licensing agency
• American Heart Association HS (Heart Saver)
• Previous MRI experience preferred
Wilmington,NC is a growing coastal community of around 100,000 people in Southeastern North Carolina. Enjoy living and working where most people vacation. Year-round boating,golf,fishing,tennis,and biking are available. We have a vibrant,historical downtown with excellent restaurants and an active cultural arts community.
New Hanover Regional Medical Center offers a benefits package designed to ensure access to quality healthcare and help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
• Teaching hospital,regional referral center,and Level II Trauma Center
• Southeastern North Carolina’s largest employer with more than 6,900 employees
Leading Our Community to Outstanding Health
Join Our Talented Team Today! Apply:
EOE - NHRMC is committed to inclusion and diversity
Listing expires: March 18, 2018
Back to ARMRIT Job Board.