Organization: Kaiser Permanente
Contact: Jenny Covalt
Locale: Sacramento, CA
About the Position:
Realize the Potential Inside You
Work one-on-one with patients,family members,physicians,clinicians,and specialists to play an active role in the diagnostic and care delivery process. Leveraging the power of the latest technologies and advancements,you’ll be supported and encouraged to realize your potential. Come join us at Kaiser Permanente in Sacramento,California.
MRI Technologist II
In this role,you will operate magnetic resonance imaging equipment to produce cross-sectional images (photographs) of the patient’s body for diagnostic purposes. Under the direction of the Chief of Radiology and the Imaging Services Director,with latitude for independent judgment,ingenuity,and initiative,you will perform related technological functions to ensure optimal diagnostic quality of patient care utilizing efficient and safe processes.
• At least two years of regular (twenty 20 hours or more per week) continuous recent experience as a MRI Technologist and be fully proficient in all the duties required of a MRI Technologist II to the satisfaction of the department manager
• A high school diploma or GED
• California Venipuncture Certificate or the ability to obtain one within six months of hire date
• CRT – California Radiologic Technologist License preferred
• ARRT Certification preferred
• BLS Certification
• Demonstrated proficiency in teaching other technologists
• The ability to direct,check,and train other MRI employees
• Proficiency in MRI to the full satisfaction of the department manager and have knowledge of the required protocols in performing complex MRI procedures
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• The ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers,clients,and other incumbents of the organization
• The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
For immediate consideration,please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details,referencing job number 735253,735254,or 735255.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal,state and local laws,including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,sex,national origin,sexual orientation,gender identity,protected veteran,or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations,accreditation and licensure requirements,and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers
Listing expires: February 27, 2019
Last Edit: November 27, 2018 at 15:45
Back to ARMRIT Job Board.